Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kentucky




Kentucky, where men introduce themselves by their full name. Home of narrow shoulders with rumble strips and angry dogs. I have found a difference in between all the states I have visited so far, but nothing as vast a the one I experienced crossing into Kentucky. There were areas with plenty of No Tresspassing signs which I understood as "I will shoot you".





Roads were long and lonely for most it, with very few people hanging around to talk with. There were some instances when I received abuse from drivers. For the most part people were friendly but as I travelled west I felt that they became a little bit more reserved and needed a bit of push.





 
View Kentucky in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully evocative images Garry. Looks like you're havin' a ball.
    : Davey

    ReplyDelete